Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Culture - A Teen Queen's Obsession

Hi Everyone!

So basically this is my formal introduction to the internet! I'm an 18-year-old culture junkie who doesn't have enough time to run a blog, let alone gather her thoughts on societal interests and mass media. This is gonna be my attempt to do both (in the format of a totally rad web diary). I'll be writing about loads of different junk - from dance performances, to pop music, to literary analysis, to reviews of badly acted  80s films. I'm all about the way society entertains itself - and the way it reacts to such entertainment. Expect heaps of sarcastic commentary, tea drinking, sociological musings, music and dance pretentiousness, and more teen propaganda than found in John Hughes' entire filmography.

So buckle up, get ready, gird your loins and all that jazz -
the post-MTV generation has found the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment